1. Uppa Baby Vista Stroller- This stroller is amazing! It is so easy to switch from the bassinet to the carrier. The mesa car seat snaps right into the stroller and it is very smooth! Did I mention you can purchase a 2nd seat to attach?
2. Uppa Baby Mesa Infant Car Seat – This base is super easy to install and goes perfect with the stroller. Just snap it in! After spending about 4 hours in Buy Buy Baby comparing car seats and strollers, we found that the weight of this is comparable to many others. We are so happy with this so far!
3. Premium Hooded Baby Towel & Washcloth Set– There are so many bath towels to choose from. Though we have many, this one is our favorite because it is so thick and absorbs water. Brady also loves it because of the thickness, it keeps him warm!
4. Fisher Price Baby Bath Tub – We LOVE this bath tub. After comparing bath tubs and reading reviews, we actually registered for the 4 mom’s bathtub, but Brady slid around in that one and it was a lot bigger. After using this fisher price one at my sisters, and seeing the difference, I ordered this one and wow it’s like night and day. We love it!
5. MyBaby by Homedics SoundSpa Sound Machine – We LOVE this thing! Someone bought this for us as a gift and I am so glad they did! The sounds along with the projection on the ceiling help soothe Brady right to sleep. I highly recommend this.
6.SwaddleMe Pod 2-PK – We used these when Brady was a newborn and LOVED them! It is just like a swaddle, but they zip right up. The zip feature comes in handy during those 2:00 am diaper changes.
7.Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit– Can we say game changer? This thing was really magic (at least for us it was). I heard about it through a friend and, after seeing it and reading reviews, I couldn’t order that thing fast enough. We ordered it on amazon prime and I am so glad we did! The first night using it, Brady slept 6 hours straight. The second night, 10 hours straight! It is very thick so if you get it you may want to crank down your AC!
8. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste – We have been using this since Brady was born and love it! It is a great paste to prevent diaper rashes.
9.Burt’s Bees Organic Cotton Burp Cloths – After researching and reading other blogs, I decided to register for these and I am so glad I did! They are just thick enough to absorb spit up and they are SO soft. These are hands down my favorite out of all the ones we have tried.
10. Boon ORB Bottle Warmer – If you don’t want to use the ole hot water and a glass heating method, I definitely recommend this bottle warmer. It heats up the bottles so quick and it is so easy to use!
11. My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow – I inherited a Boppy nursing pillow from a friend and received this one as a gift so I can compare both. I LOVED this one so much more because it straps right on and has a flat front cushion so baby is more stable when feeding. You can walk around with it if you are that experienced breastfeeding mom. I highly recommend this if you are deciding between the 2 pillows.
12. 4moms mamaRoo– We inherited this from a friend also and absolutely love it! We have this and the Graco swing. Though I love both, the mamaRoo is so quiet and the different motions are amazing. We use the car ride motion and Brady falls right to sleep.
Thanks for reading. I would love to hear what some of your baby products are in the comments!