Summer is almost here! It is 80 degrees in Texas this weekend and let’s be real here… How bad does it suck swim-suit shopping after baby? Your body has changed so much and it is just not the same for a while. That’s why it’s great having another mom try the styles that are flattering and link it all here for you! Here are some of my top picks for 2018. I have purchased this loft suit so far and I absolutely LOVE it! The rest are on my wish list. Hint hint Drew. 🙂 All items are linked below.
- Black & White Checkered One-Piece
- Cream and White Ruffled One Piece
- J-Crew Ruffle One-Piece
- J-Crew Ruffle Two-Piece High Waist Bottom
- Black Scalloped One-Piece
- Ted Baker Stripe One-Piece
- Blue, Cream & White Stripe with Tassels
- Navy Cold Shoulder With Tassels
- Blush Off Shoulder Cover-Up
- Black Flyaway Cover-Up Pant
- Cover-Up Maxi Dress
- Beach Throw
Ps: Can y’all tell how much I love stripes AND baby blue? Good thing both are very big this spring!
Thanks for reading!