When it comes to beauty products I love testing and trying out new things, but when I find one I absolutely love and cannot live without, I will use it for a while. I decided to do a round-up of 10 products that I am currently obsessing over and I can’t live without right now. I have linked them all below and listed why I love it and why you should try it!
*Disclaimer: Yes this post contains some affiliate links which means if you purchase through the link, I make a very small commission. This is no extra cost to you at all, it just helps me tremendously so thank you so much in advance for purchasing through my link if you decide to try any of these products! Trust me.. you’ll think me later!*
- St. Moriz Self Tanner- I LOVE this self-tanner. It’s hard these days to find one that doesn’t leave you orange or streaky and this one doesn’t do that at all! It is a mousse so it goes on so smooth and leaves you looking like you just spent hours at the beach (without the danger of course). I use the mitten to apply it and it works really well while not leaving you with funky looking hands!
- Loreal Voluminous Mascara – I’m SO glad I picked up this at CVS a few years ago. Yes that is about how long I have used this and I am loyal to this mascara now. Did I mention its only around $6?! You seriously cannot beat that price and it makes your lashes look amazing!
- Rodan & Fields Lash Boost – No I am not a consultant and no I am not making anything by sharing this, but my friend Erin sells Rodan & Fields though and has been telling me I need to try this lash boost for forever now. I finally gave in and so far I LOVE it! I just started using it recently, but I kid you not, I am already seeing results! I have taken before pictures of my lashes and plan on doing a blog post of before and after pictures in the next few weeks so you can all see! If you want to purchase some and try for yourself, you can shop through my sweet friend Erin by clicking here. They also have a ton of other great products I want to try… soon! 🙂
- Chi Black Seed Leave in Conditioner – I have been needing some leave in conditioner for forever. My mother-in-law told me about this stuff so I decided to give it a try and I love it! It smells so good! A 4 oz bottle is only around $15 and should last a while because you only need to use a little at a time!
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave in Keratin Treatment- This stuff is AMAZING. I have used it for probably 6 years now. My hairdresser in San Diego, Tiffany, told me about it and I have used it ever since. It makes your hair SO soft. You can purchase a 4 oz bottle for around $13!
- Baby Foot Peel- Can we just say wow? I mean what mom has time to get a pedicure these days? This product is the best alternative! This makes your feet SO SOFT! I will fair warn you- for about a week or so your feet will look like you have a skin problem bc it sheds the outer layer of skin off (if you don’t believe me just click on this link and read the reviews on amazon and go to the customer photos – can we say terrifying), but the results after are amazing. You can purchase one of these for about $18 on Amazon.
- Moroccan Oil – I use this purely for the smell of it you guys, but it also leaves your hair SO shiny and soft! Also let me say if I use it’s a 10, I won’t use this or vice versa (just 1 or the other) but I rotate. I usually use this when I curl my hair and it leaves it so shiny and smelling so good! You can purchase a small bottle like this for around 0.85 oz for around $13! It lasts forever too!
- Sally Hansen Gel polish- Because again.. for what I said above about the foot peel.. If you’re like me and don’t have time to get out to get a manicure every few weeks, this is a great and inexpensive alternative! I have this polish in so many colors! It lasts so long and it is like you went to the salon and got a gel manicure! You can get this from any grocery store usually for around $4-6 per bottle! I love it!
- Make Up Forever Foundation – This is my go to foundation and has been for years. I was introduced to this back in I think 2008 by my roommate Emily! She used it and I tried it and have been a loyal ever since.. 10 years strong and I still love it! You don’t even need powder with this foundation, but if you do, it is still lightweight so it doesn’t feel like you have a ton of make-up on your face. And did I mention how amazing the coverage is?!
- Moroccan Oil Hair Spray – Again…. the BEST. SMELL. EVER. I have also used this now for years and I LOVE it! It holds up your hair for hours and smells oh so good! You can purchase a 10 oz bottle for around $22!
I will be sharing more products in the future when I come across new ones I cannot live without, but that’s it for now! I hope you all try some of these and I hope you love them as much as I do!
As always, thank you for reading!