- Cotton Robe – I love how thin this is! I don’t know about you, but when I am in a robe and drying my hair I get SO hot, so I love a good thin robe thats also cute! This one is just that and only $26! Did I mention it also comes in 10 colors?
- Short Sleeve Pajama Set – Only $25 and comes in 16 different colors! I love the light pink, but seriously all of them are cute! A great option for those who don’t like to sleep in long pants!
- Stripe Pajama Shorts– These are so cute and you can wear them around the house with a basic white tee! I would even wear these out of the house! 🙂 They are only $15 and come in 5 colors!
- House Slippers – I may be the only person who loves these, but I love the quilted pattern on these! I think they are so cute and would be great to wear around the house or the hospital for you expecting mamas! Only $15 and also available in light pink!
- Fuzzy Booties – Ok these look amazingly comfortable! I haven’t ordered them, but I think they are a great option for this winter! Also great for the hospital for you expecting mamas! Only $26!
- Pajamas – Only $37 and available in 18 different color options! This set would make a great Christmas gift for all of you super early shoppers who are already thinking about that! 🙂
That’s it for this week’s Amazon Prime finds! I thought I would switch it up this week and I hope you guys loved what I picked!
As always, thanks for reading!