Hey friends! I’m currently working on some fun blog posts for the coming weeks so stay tuned for some cute fall things I’m obsessing over at the moment, but wanted to quickly share the cutest top I recently purchased from The Pink Lily Boutique. And no this is not a sponsored post, but one of my favorite bloggers, Loverly Grey shared this top a couple of weeks ago in her Insta stories and I just had to have it. It is such a perfect date night top and it’s non-maternity. If you are expecting it works great to hide the bump! I sized up in this to a large just to have room to grow and it fits great, but I would say if you’re not pregnant then get your normal size! Once I browsed around on their website I found so many cute things that I wanted to share!
I have listed a few of my other favorites currently all from Pink Lily below!
- The White Sweater I am wearing – I seriously love this! I apologize in advance for those who see me wearing this over and over the next couple of months! It is light weight so great for all of my California friends or those who live in the south where it’s still 80 degrees some days and 40 the next.
- This Sage Sweater – This may be my next purchase. Obsessed.
- This magenta sweater– I LOVE this color! Would be great for family photos!
- This White Sweater – Would be so cute for Thanksgiving
- Leopard Sweater – Give me all the leopard sweaters this fall! I can’t get enough!
- Stripe Sweater – LOVE!
- And last but not least – this pullover... I am obsessed! Needless to say I want ALL THE THINGS from there right now.
That’s all for today, but stay tuned for some more cute fall finds I will be sharing this week!