Why is Target SO dangerous? They always have the best things at such affordable prices and when you get to the register you’re like WTH just happened here? It never fails. They have so much cute stuff right now and, considering there are only 9 more Friday’s until Christmas, I decided it was a great time to do a Target roundup! Some of these items probably won’t make it until Black Friday either, so now’s the time to shop!
PS: This post took FOREVER and it made me realize why I haven’t done many of these lately! I need to step up my blogger game so I apologize to all of my loyal readers here, but hopefully this one makes up for lost time! 🙂
Let’s start with the shoes..
- Women’s Tall Scrunch Boots – My next purchase when I sell more ornaments haha! So cute to pair with sweater dresses & skinny jeans and long sweaters this spring!
- Women’s Black Riding Boots – These are a classic and the quality of these is great!
- Chestnut Target Booties – I am OBSESSED with these and they are currently sold out in my size. So sad.
- Leopard Sneakers – LOVE. Can’t get enough leopard print in my life right now.
- Laser Cut Heeled Ankle Booties – Such a staple for this spring!
- Faux Leather Backless Mules – Okay so I think I own 1 pair of mules, but these may have to be the 2nd pair. So cute with the faux fur back!
- Pink Sherpa Sneakers – I may be the only person who loves these, but I need them in my life. These are so cute and great to throw on with a cute sherpa hoodie, leggings and go!
- Heathered Sneakers – These are a must have in my book! so great to throw on with a casual outfit and look cute!
- Suede Sneakers – I love these! If they didn’t look so identical to the Payless ones I have (see here) then I would definitely own these!
Okay and now on to the home decor… There is seriously SO much of this I am loving at the moment. If I did a post about it all, it would take me days, but here are just a few favorites and the reasons why I’m loving them!
- Airplane Sheets – Since we are currently in the transition of making Brady’s “big boy room” to make room for baby sister, I have been looking for some cute bedsheets for his big boy bed. I am loving these, but pretty sure he is going to win the battle with some paw patrol ones instead!
- Ceramic Table Lamp – Loving this for the nursery – Haven’t decided on decor yet really, but this is definitely on the list of maybes.
- Sherpa Throw – This just gets me all kinds of excited for Christmas! Drew and I love to get a new throw every year and last year we got one like this that I cannot get enough of and this flannel print is so cute!
- .79 Cent Plastic Bowls – We bought these recently when in Target because thats what everyone does at Target right? You go in for a couple of things and walk out with a new set of bowls, a new wardrobe and room decor, but seriously these are AMAZING bowls for only .79 cents! Great for kids and snack time!
- Throw Pillow – Since we are currently trying to decide on nursery decor, of course I have been browsing Target’s aisles like it’s my job and I am loving this bohemian inspired throw pillow.
- Ottoman – Another potential nursery item, but would be great in any room in your home!
- Mirror – I love this mirror! And again, I think this would be good in any room in your home, but I am really loving it right now for our nursery! It’s on our registry! 🙂
- Hand Towels – Because you can never have too many and these are so cute!
- Pumpkin Latte Candle – And this because a) I love the smell of pumpkin spice and b) such a cute classic candle!
And last, but certainly not least what you’ve been waiting for.. clothes!
- Green Maternity Sweater – I saw these when browsing the aisles at Target the other day and I can’t stop thinking about it. Ugh so cute!
- Chennile Open Cardigan Sweater – This comes in 4 colors and I love them all, but really love the mustard and pink!
- Stripe Cozy Sweater – LOVE this so much!
- Cozy Neck Pullover – This is so cute and non-maternity, but will be great if you are expecting too because of the length!
- Fleece Sherpa Jacket – Can you guys tell I LOVE sherpa?! I love this in white!
- Maternity Faux Leather Leggings – Okay seriously to all of my pregnant mama readers – You need these this fall! I just got these and LOVE them! So cozy and stylish and Faux leather is a must this fall.
- Woven Poncho – This would be so cute with some faux leather leggings! Also great for nursing!
That’s it for today! Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post and found some inspiration for your holiday wish list and thank you all in advance for shopping through the links in my blog! 🙂